Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crafty, Crafty





Thanks to Pinterest, I find a new idea and project everyday. I have re pinned at least 10 different DIY skirts and dresses. The infinity scarf is in right now, and man did I want one. But alas, I was broke. Then while browsing on Pinterest I found the idea to turn an old pair of pajama pants into a scarf. So I cut off the elastic from the waist, and sewed the legs into one long tube. Next I sewed the end of the two legs together and voila, I had an infinity scarf that cost me nothing. I am definitely pleased! The second picture is my cute pair of black high heels and black flats with a simple hair flower on them. Once more pinterest gave the idea of attaching 2 hair flowers to the front part of the shoe which allows you to change them everyday coordinating to your outfit. Pinterest is truly bringing out the crafty side of me. :)

No comments: